1. Do you take Insurance?
Thank you for your interest in Elite Pain Management. We are in-network with several insurance plans. Feel free to contact our clinic or your insurance carrier to find out more about your coverage benefits. We look forward to serving you! Do you accept Medicaid and Medicare? Yes we do.
2. How quick can I get an appointment once my Provider sends in a referral?
At this time, we are able to get a new patient in for an appointment within days in Springfield! Myrtle Beach can schedule a new patient within a week.
3. How do I obtain a Referral to your clinic?
Your Primary Care Provider will need to send us a referral with your medical records and our Team will call you to set up your first appointment.
4. What happens at my first appointment?
You will have a complete Intake, where a Medical Assistant reviews your medical history with you. You will have an observed urine drug screen and a physical exam with a physician. Our Providers will review your medical history, evaluate your situation and develop a plan of care for you.
We’ve made a video series of a typical visit to Elite Pain Management:
5. Do I have to take a Drug Test?
Yes. All of Elite Pain Management’s patients have to take a witnessed drug screening every time they have an appointment. Find out more here.
6. How often do I have to come to your clinic?
This depends upon your diagnosis and progress. Some of our patients will have appointments once per week, every 2 weeks or once per month.
7. How long will it take until I see progress?
This depends upon your individual situation, including your adherence to the plan of care, other health concerns, etc.
8. How much does this cost?
Please check your insurance benefits for any co-pays, deductibles and out-of-pocket amounts. We offer a self-pay fee schedule to those without insurance.
9. What do I need to bring with me to my first appointment?
- A current, valid government issue photo ID
- Valid and current Insurance
- Current list of medications
- All medications in their original container
- Form of payment for first visit.